Ross Medical Care is a DIRECT PRIMARY CARE practice that is the solution for all your primary care and wellness needs in today’s complex healthcare landscape. Founded by Dr. James Ross, M.D., Tulsa’s premier family physician, he has assembled a team of providers, nurses and lifestyle educators to meet your unique medical needs. Dr. Ross is a graduate of Texas Tech School of Medicine and did his Family Medicine residency training at In His Image, right here in Tulsa. He has extra training and certifications in whole person care and ministry, functional and regenerative medicine, and hospice and palliative medicine. Ross Medical Care also offers a variety of aesthetic med spa options such as Botox.
- COMPLETE: RMC offers a unique combination of functional/integrative/holistic medicine AND excellent primary care medicine. Each member of the family, from newborns to adults, receives personalized, whole-person care. RMC staff are trained in all aspects of primary care, from pediatrics, women’s health, men’s health, wellness and integrative medicine. We have expertise in nutritional plans, detoxes, weight loss, supplements and Bio-Identical Hormones to name a few. We offer in house labs and lab draws.
- INDIVIDUALIZED: Your care is based on your needs
- PERSONALIZED: We work closely with you to determine what is best for you
- FLEXIBLE: We offer more time with patients, phone consults, after hours triage, and even home or business visits when necessary. We utilize technology that makes it convenient for you
- SIMPLE and DIRECT: Affordable costs, no insurance hassles, no copays, no deductibles. We welcome those underinsured and insured patients alike. We serve business as well, providing primary care to employees and their families.
- NATURAL: Nutritional approaches, quality supplements, and judicious use of pharmaceutical prescription drugs only when absolutely necessary
- AUTONOMY: We believe it is the right of every patient and parent to decide what is best for them and their families.
- PARTNERSHIP: We make healthcare decisions together
- FUNCTIONAL/INTEGRATIVE/HOLISTIC approach
- AFFORDABLE GROUP PLANS FOR BUSINESSES
Direct primary care is simply a model of healthcare that fosters the trusting relationship between patient and healthcare provider, whereby primary care services are covered in a simple monthly, quarterly or annual fee. No copays, no hassles. Our patients can be seen as often as they want to. For patients with high deductibles or poor insurance coverage we offer wholesale prices on labs and a network of more cost effective alternatives for other medical diagnostics and procedures. We have a large number of patients who have insurance that use our services as well because they see the value, affordability and excellent service RMC provides. These insured patients utilize their insurance for items such as labs, diagnostic tests, prescriptions and everything else their insurance covers. The only difference is we never bill the insurance for our services. Most traditional labs and studies are covered by insurance, but more specialized functional medicine tests may not be.